Unlock the full potential of your Tekin Speed Control with the HotWire 2.0. Connect to a host of devices running Windows or Android Operating Systems and you can leverage the processing power of these devices to fine tune the performance characteristics of your Speed Control. The HotWire provides access to additional tools such as Data Logging, adjustable BEC settings plus many more in-depth tuning options. The HotWire also lets you network with other users to share tweaks and entire track/condition specific profiles. Best of all the HotWire lets you download completely new software as it is developed and upload it to your Speed Control – you get unrestricted access to upgrade your Speed Control to Tekin’s latest and newest performance mods!
“What devices”, you ask?
Most devices that can host a USB connection provided they are running the appropriate Operating System.
* Tekin HotWire runs on the following Windows platforms:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Windows 8* (32 bit & 64 bit) *Requires .NET 3.5
(To run on Mac try using Bootcamp or Parallels)
* Most Android devices running 3.1 and newer should support HotWire connectivity.